COURSES & COACHING
Own Your Expertise Accelerator
In this 6-week accelerator, you will learn how to turn your 9-to-5 skills into consulting opportunities and make a plan for landing your first client.
Course modules include:
- Module 1: Assessing your strengths and choosing your profitable niche
- Module 2: Choosing your audience and building your list of prospects
- Module 3: Financial foundations, and packaging and pricing your offerings
- Module 4: Proposals, marketing and sales
- Module 5: Strategic planning
By the end of this self-study course, you will:
- Have a clear grasp of your unique profitable niche
- Know exactly what you will sell, how you will sell it, and who you will sell it to
- Have a concrete financial transition plan for moving from full-time work into consulting
- Be confident in the contribution you bring to the table and be equipped to communicate your value
- Have practical tools at your disposal for overcoming the imposter complex and the internal dynamics that keep you playing small
- Have lifetime tools and a supportive community of supportive fellow course participants cheering you on in your self-employment journey and celebrating your wins
Enrollment is currently closed and will reopen in spring 2018. To get on the VIP list and be the first to know when enrollment reopens, enter your name and email below:
Speaking & Corporate Programs
We work with corporations, nonprofits and institutions of higher learning to cultivate innovation, business acumen, communication skills, and entrepreneurial thinking in early- and mid-career employees.
We align ourselves with corporate clients who support and encourage enterprising employees to take ownership of their work and become thought leaders in their fields.
Training topics include:
- Owning your expertise
- Overcoming the imposter complex
- Upleveling your public profile
- Becoming a thought leader
- Building a personal brand
- Cultivating client and colleague relationships
- Generating business opportunities
- Adopting entrepreneurial thinking in the workplace
- Professional writing and communication
Corporate trainings may be offered as a keynote speech, workshop or virtual presentation. We also provide leadership development and communications consulting on a project basis.
Complete the contact form below to request a consultation.