CORPORATE SPEAKING & WORKSHOPS
We work with corporations, nonprofits and institutions of higher learning to cultivate innovation, business acumen, communication skills, and entrepreneurial thinking in early- and mid-career employees.
We align ourselves with corporate clients who support and encourage enterprising employees to take ownership of their work and become thought leaders in their fields.
Training topics include:
- Owning your expertise
- Overcoming the imposter complex
- Upleveling your public profile
- Becoming a thought leader
- Building a personal brand
- Cultivating client and colleague relationships
- Generating business opportunities
- Adopting entrepreneurial thinking in the workplace
- Professional writing and communication
Corporate trainings may be offered as a keynote speech, workshop or virtual presentation.
Complete the contact form below to request a consultation.